Friday, April 17, 2009

~First~


I've tried.I've tried to write something more welcoming as this is the first post. Unfortunately, it doesn't turned out that way. Yea, i guess i know the reason. It has been quite a hectic year. But, I won't blame it on exam. This year has been a huge metamorphosis. All the negative one. Gosh, everyone seems sad and depressed. Friendship is shaky, studies is average and terrible at times.. Gosh, what happened.. I thought last year was pretty sucks..This year even worse. Oh dear, I know I should not indulge in this condition. Or else, i'll sink. Sink to the bottom. That's not what I want. It's time, time to get up, pick up the pieces..I know it's never easy but I'll try.....

Ps: Thanks guys for picking me up and the advise..
I like it when we shared our problems that day..
I'll always love you guys~

4 comments:

said...

是啊,今年真得不太好过~
不像我们所预期的。
最后一年的相处,大家却好像各怀心事的...
还是F3的时候最单纯~
人长大了就会有新的烦恼~ 唉...

不过,无论如何你要加油哦!
我会时常让你开心的!
就像昨天的脚车队~ 嘻嘻...

还有,你多写点东西嘛!
怎么到现在才一个Post?
在这样下去这里要生蜘蛛网了! 哈哈~
期待看你的文字分享~

~Shasha~ said...

Love, everyone is still in the same piece. Just that we somehow fail to express ourselves like how we used to. no matter what and how would it be in the far future, remember every tinkles of our deep eyes. I will be there.

~Shasha~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
said...

i din say we aren't "in the same piece"~
just say that that time we hv many problem~

"remember every tinkles of our deep eyes."
I like this...