Friday, December 25, 2009

17th now!!!

I've just turned 17th yesterday. Which means I'm getting older. *Sigh*Received a lot of wishes from friends and families through call, sms and facebook.( Thank you so so much)
Hmm, 17th now. Which means I'm grown up, gotta do and learn more things and ready to take responsibilities by myself. Going to take driving license afterwards. That's so much to do when you turned into 17th!! Anway, welcome to 17th!!!


Here's some picture:


It's a nice box for cake =p


Birthday/X'mas cake? lol..



I had a cake like this when I was 5/6 years old.



*Love him*

*Love Her*

*Love Her*

*Love both of them muchie muchie*


*Love them all*





That's all for today.
Have a nice day to all..
Love,
Shasha

1 comment:

ιΆ– said...

hey~! U hv a nice birthday cake~ Haha~
now it's a new year dy~
`Good Luck` for u! o(^-^)o

Love...