Friday, January 22, 2010

Touchie Touchy

This post is totally inspired by someone I love dearly.
It's something that you said or wrote touched me, tremendously.
This post may be short or long, depends on how you look at it.

Something happened, things that need you to get involved with. It's not because you get involved that touched me. It's the way you solve that makes my heart beats. It's pretty shocking how well you know me despite I've been a total myth and keeping stuffs to myself. I've not been talking much about myself especially emotionally. I don't like to keep it open and talk all about it unless it's necessary. Well, sometimes you like to make fun of me especially about my 'love life'. But em, I'm not a big fan of it. I've always been a rigid and conservative minded kind of girl. Indeed, it's annoying when you do so. As time goes by, it kinda build up a barrier in me, in my heart and mind. That definitely mould me into someone that don't speak much about what I really feel.

And as for relationship, I've never get involve in it so far. Getting into a relationship is pretty common for nowadays teens. But nah, again, I'm not a huge fan of it. I've always have a thought that getting involve in a relationship it needs commitment. It ain't easy to have one. It's like getting in a relationship, you are tied up. It just doesn't seem right for me now. Seeing people around me getting in and falling out of love just makes me hold on on my thought firmly.

And em, this is pretty much I want to tell. Poor thing, I've born for 17 years, and yet you know so little about me (emotionally). *Laugh Out Loud* It's always great to have someone like you to take care of my problems. I'm truly glad and blessed to have you in my life. Love you.

P/s: You. yes you. Only get emo with me through electrical devices, not personally. You know how shy I'll be =P *Laugh Out Loud* Well, you know, after all, I'm not ready to get rid of my barriers yet. But em it's just the matter of time. The time will come :)

1 comment:

Sabrina Wong Adam said...

Hugs~ Looooooooooooove you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Be yourself, I'm always proud of you, sis!