Friday, July 16, 2010

When life hits you

I've been thinking of updating my blog. But em, then again, running out of words. Got a call from a friend yesterday. She was pretty torn apart with the disssion she has to make. Yea, that does sound a little bit like me. Life always has its way to get us. I mean, when you've just recovered from the wound that won't seem to heal, something from your past is back to haunt you again. Keeping you up all night long because of the bad dreams you have at night.

When you tried so hard to fit in, and has succeded, life gives you something you would die for from your past. Gosh, her sitiuation has just reminded me of myself. I'm always torn apart when it comes to decision. There's not much I can help, because when it comes to decision you can only consult, but not decide for them. At the end of the day, you're the one who takes control of your own life. Right?

Went for prefects' interview yesterday. Was rehearsing school anthem like over and over again as we afraid they might ask us to sing, which they did not. *My case* There were 4 teachers interviewing. Hah, it was rather spooky. Lol. They were pretty friendly to be honest, not like what I imagined earlier. I assumed it went pretty smoothly except that I didn't know who's the discipline teacher :P Still, I'm hoping for the post XD

I know my parents love sis and I dearly. But I didn't realize it is that much, so, much, they love us unconditionly. Well, I guess by knowing this fact, I've grown even more, mental wise. I know, I'll always be their little girl :) And I'm loving it!!

Yea, I'm happy with my life :)

X,
Sha

2 comments:

m3lv!n said...

hey baby..dnt worry bout it k..u'll get what u dream for..just try to reach out to pple..be more open..life isnt just in ur classroom..show active participation..nt just for the marks,BUT do it open-heartedly..then u'll see the difference...but whatever happens,im always here for u..never let life disappoint u down..coz u just got to get up n get over it n start pushing on...i knw f6 is hard..n everyone is fighting for post,ranks,n every other crap...just bear in mind tht, losers never quit..

~Shasha~ said...

Oww, thanks :) I really do appreciate that..