Monday, July 27, 2009

Diary of the day

27/07/2009
Monday
Rainy Day

It's 2.10 p.m. I just got back from school about 45 minutes. I had two papers todays..English and Modern maths. It was raining when were doing the modern maths paper.. It was really heavy downpour. RAINING CATS AND DOGS!! Everyone was kinda pissed off, seeing their graph papers getting wet..Those who sat near the windows had to move to the other side a little. However, it was real nice. I mean, the weather is very windy and it got me into the emo emo mood..LOL...

The wind blew, I closed my eyes...
I was trying to feel the tenderness...
Somehow, I'm struggling...
Struggled to feel it..
I failed to feel it..
Perhaps, the burdens were too heavy at that time?
And once,
I tried again..
I could feel a little this time..
I tried for the next few times..
I really felt it this time...
The feeling was really good..
It's beyond words to explain..

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: We have to try. Again, again, and again..Yes, there'll not be instant results..It always take time to see the results. I could feel the calm, serenity, tranquil even though it was thundering and in the middle of the exam(not really good to do that actually, in the middle of the test..lol)..So, be strong.. And pick up the pieces when it all shattered apart..There's always ups and downs in our life..Failure in studies, jobs, families, friendship, relationship.. The only thing that can fix things up is you, yourself..Overcome it, appreciate it, seize it.. Try it, do it with your heart and soul....There's always a miracle..You just have to work it out and keep believing in it...

p/s: Sorry for getting a little bit emotional..Haha..Have to study for the next paper already..If i didn't score for mod maths,well, blame the wind..(Joking lar)Lol...Wish me luck babe~

Love,
Shasha

No comments: