Thursday, July 30, 2009

H1N1

Hey, guys.I have been updating blog quite often lately. Yea. School is closing for one week, 6 days to be exact due to H1N1. I'm not feeling well since last week. So, went to check last week, everything was alright(The doctor said). Then, I starting to feel better and ate a lot of 'garbage'. We bought the Asian type 'French fries' from Koperasi. Oh yea, for two days i think, then worsen the conditions already.

So, we went to checked again yesterday. WHAT THE FISH!! Body temperature is 39 degree. The doctor said' My dear, you have to be very careful, drink lot and lot of water' . Then I was like, ok..That's a little scary...So, after we took the medicine from counter and paid for the bil, we went back..

Before I went to check, I received calls and smses from several friends..Which is very touching..

-As usual sis will call from UM then she'll tell what happened in the U and asked how we're doing.

-Then, Aaron called. Chat..Then somebody was calling him and we hung up..

-Patrick called..She said:Hey sha, how are you, Ming shu said you're not feeling well..See doctor already?Take care' (something like that)

-Then when I was waiting for the doctor, Manda called. She said: 'Sha, are you ok? Aaron told me you're still coughing..Take care.Tell me what the doctor said.. (Again, something like that..lol)

-The Dieh text me: 'Hey dear, how are you now'

After that, I replied them and told them what the doctor said..Then Aaron called again:
Aaron: 'Hey Shah. See the doctor already? How was it?'
Sha: Ok la, haven't die yet..

Then he said he's going to watch movie with Patrick.( I cut out the embarrassing part, Aaron..lol)
So, I talked to Patrick.
Patrick: 'How'?
Sha: Ok i think...Enjoy your movie..

Back to Aaron..

Sha: What time your movie start?
Aaron: 10.30 p.m..Okla..You take care..Have a good rest..
Sha: Ok..Bye

(Those conversations are not complete as I couldn't remember..lol)

I took my medicine..All of a sudden I felt so lonely. Thought of calling
-Ming Shu*Let her rest la, so late already*
-Dieh*She might be sleeping at this time, not a night owl*
-Manda*I think she's spending time with her family*
-Sab*Call her, I'll cry,sob*
-Mel*He didn't reply me sms, might be busy*
-Aaron*Watching movie*
Patrick*Watching movie with Aaron*

So, I didn't call anyone. I listened to Red fm and read 'Diary of a young girl'. I couldn't sleep well. Kinda afraid will never wake up again..

Ok..That's all for today! My friends, thank for those calls and smses. You don't know how much it means to me..Take care~~

Love,
Shasha

3 comments:

RONdeBEN said...

Ya noe, it's kinda funny u wrote, "Patrick called.. She said..."... OMG... I stil can't stop laughing...

Kesian lah.. I really wanted u guys 2 join me yesterday... Just too bad tat it's kinda late.. 10.30pm movie... finished at 1am... Haha... plus most of u gals got transport prob oso... ~_~"

Young said...

Yep,I totally agree with u on tat. Haha, it's quite funny actually. But nvm lah, is just a nickname. No big deal. XD

I felt sorry for u,of leaving you alone yesterday.Lol.

Take care ya!

~Shasha~ said...

Haha..Yea Patrick 'she' is funny..
Aaron..No prob lar~Next time will do~