Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here I come!!

I know..I'm sorry!! I didn't update anything for a really long time..Not really in the mood of updating blog. Plus, i'm freaking busy..Ok, so, i'm gonna sum things up for these few months in this post..Here it goes:

We had a chess competition on the 11th of July..I was the MC...XD... It was really hectic as I don't really know the rules and blah blah...So, it was kinda stress..Then, surprisingly, it turned out to be quite ok..(For the first time, consider ok la..Muahaha) Even thought that day was really busy, somehow, I still gained something..Something I would say PRECIOUS and PRICELESS..After the competiton, we stayed back to clear up the mess and take pictures...Oh god, it took FOREVER to get the particular shoot done...Haha..All of us squeezed at the small counter..It was really nice..Oh, after that, before we go back...(There comes the best part) The girls hugged each other...And then, a huge group hug...Oww, I really like it..Then i hugged Dieh..Somehow, it makes me sad that knowing we're going to be apart soon..Compared to the others, the hug lasted for quite long.XD..Kok Seong and Aaron were literally speechless, (i think so) seeing the girls group hugging and making all sorts of odd sounds..LOL..That day ended up pretty late, about 6 something, if i'm not mistaken..

*Rehearsing the MC thingy*


*5 Science 1-2009*



*Dieh and Sha*



* The Gurlz*


*This is the particular shoot*


13th to 14th of July, we went to Motivation Camp at Sg. Rambai, Melaka...Cikgu Ramli drove us there as the buses can't fit in anymore... So, the journey was kinda comfortable..With the air-conditioner and no squeezing.. Ya, pretty nice~Then, they took me hp away, I literally disconnected from the outside world..(I realized i can survive without hp, but not for long..lol) Then, they gave us a talk as usual, then we had a night walk at the jungle at one in the morning..Very insane, but fun indeed..We were covered with mud and sweat..Then, we took our bath around 3.30 in the morning. (OMG infinity) The 'best part' woke up at 7 something...They supplied us 6 meals a day..But still very hungry..


Bad news...My phone had some problems...So, i sent it to re -formate..It really makes me sad because all the messages will be gone..I kept around 800 messages because I have this habit. I'll re-read the messages when i'm free..And then i'll try to re-call what happened that time and i'll be smiling..(I know it sounds weird, but it's nice to do so)!!But now,no..gone!!! Vanished!! Ish!!! Maybe it's time to let go already..Fine, will try to move on..Sob sob..

Oh well..That's basically what happened recently..Don't worry, will always keep you update with the latest news...Till then, see ya..

~Shasha~

2 comments:

RONdeBEN said...

Shah, I wasn't speechless... I was actually jealous I couldn't join u guys in da group hug... Wakakakakaka... Ur mummy'll sue me for sexual harrassment 4doin so...

Huggin da bunch of guys on d other hand'll make us look like gays... ~_~"

Wat a sad reality... T_T

~Shasha~ said...

Muahaha...Gay? Actually, I would like to see you hug Kok Seong and make weird sounds..Lol...