Friday, April 2, 2010

Something in between

It's practically three months now since I finished SPM. More than that I think. Life has been pretty dull lately. The only thing in my mind now is studies. Where to go next. I can't believe I've been bugging by this for so long and yet I'm still uncertain of where to go next. It's absolutely two choices ONLY.
It's either Form 6 or Matrix. Frankly speaking, both of them look pretty much the same for me.

Matrix: I'll finish it faster I think. But to finish all of that in one year? I'm not capable in doing it I think. I've stop learning for almost three months, I don't even know how to start already. But em, think of its brighter sight, I don't have to stuck in high school anymore, and I can escape those co-curriculum. So, it's a 50% 50%.

Form 6: Gosh, Orientation week and stuffs. I have to work hard all over again to gain those freaking co-cu marks? I don't know if I can take it anymore. But I was thinking, if I were to go
Form 6, I'll go to Arts class since I'm not really going to do something with science after I graduate. Perhaps, that makes things easier? Again, it's a 50% 50%.

This is what people called dilemma. It doesn't feel good. Especially, when you feel like you're going it by yourself, it kinda upset me a little. But, they say go with the flow, no matter how worry you are, things still going to be settled down. I guess I just have to learn to accept and let things go naturally :)

X,
Sha

No comments: