Monday, April 26, 2010

Voices for the souls

Music is my life.
When you're down, feel like there's no one you can talk to,
You turn to music,
They heal you :)

When you're happy,
You listen to the particular songs.

Certain music bring memories,
They bring you back to memory land.

Music never failed to please me.



Chris Daughtry, his music and songs never failed to impress me. Seeing a big guy singing songs like that with a little rock elements? I simply love his music!!!

David Archuleta, I love his voice, he jumps up and down when he's singing. Awesome songs. Forever in love =p

Oliver James, I only heard of his Long Time Coming and Greatest Story Ever Told. But two is enough to impress me. Greatest Story Ever Told is a great wedding song=p
Melvin said it's very slow, but his dad likes it :) Good taste!

Adam Lambert, used to hate him. But his songs--well, not bad. Loving his fringe. I like this guy liner =p

Michael Buble, Awesome awesome songs from him. Brilliant!!

There's still a lot more, maybe next time :0

X,
Sha


No comments: