Monday, April 5, 2010

Solitary Monday Night

Today, tonight to be precise, is kinda different from the other nights. Dad is out to work and mom is sleeping in the living room. So, yea, you can say that I'm all alone tonight. I like this feeling though. I wouldn't say I love to be alone. But sometimes, I just like to be alone, have to be alone. Like tonight. I've finished washing all the plates. Ah, somehow, it felt like an achievement. I prefer to do chores during the night. It's so quiet and peaceful. Only you and your running water tap.

Have been reading others' blog lately. Somehow, certain blogs bring back memories. Good and bad. I've made a lot of promises. Promises I can't keep. Promises I thought I would be able to keep. Promises that seem simple and yet enough to break a friendship. It was something huge that time. It was something hurtful even to mention it. I usually follow instincts. Because of that, my actions tend to hurt people. But I only do what I had to at that time. And I don't even know that it hurts. But somehow, it does.

I love past, memories, anything that got to do with it. Certain people think we should move forward, let the past go. I hold on these past memories. It's because I think it's our past that mould us to be who we are. It's something, an energy, a power to move you forward when you hesitate, when you're unsure, and uncertain.

I guess being solitude really gives me something to think about. It makes me feel different. Yes, I do enjoy tonight :)

X,
Sha

3 comments:

mel said...

hey..take it easy k...love u n definitely missing u so so much...im always here if u need me k

Sabrina Wong Adam said...

Beautifully written =)

~Shasha~ said...

Thanks guys:) Muackss