Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Never Back Down


It's a gloomy Wednesday morning for me. Went to school to see Mr. Ong. Sigh. I can't return to school until the early of June. Oh my.Didn't know that it could be so troublesome. There's nothing much I can do but wait. This feeling is kinda odd. It's like you're not being accepted. I shouldn't have applied for Matrix, should I? So, I have to home-study for this moment. Oh gosh, this is simply ridiculous. I don't even know what to feel right now.

Hmm, what's the feeling of going to school as a new student? With the the students staring at you like a total freak. No, I don't like it. I like the usual way. Go to school in a group, register, and life goes on. I guess it's going to be different, very different this year.

Cut my hair just now. It's short, real short. Learning to live with it. I chose comfort over cuteness in long hair. lol. It's all about choices. I've made mine. So, move on :)

-I'm too young to die if you're going to quit me-

X,
Sha

3 comments:

Sabrina Wong Adam said...

Be strong ok? =)

~Shasha~ said...

Maybe..Haha..

ιΆ– said...

Dear, dont worry. It'll be ok..
n i'm thr for u. can find me whenever u want.

for ur hair, i like it vry much. suit u. n u look great~ ^^