Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Night out

It's 2nd of May. Yea. Time flies. One more week I'll be back to school and there we go again, a normal-uniform-high-school-student =p I'll know where they locate me by tomorrow. I hope they'll let me stay in Munshi. I don't want to drive so far everyday. Sigh.

Went to Jacklyn and Sharon's house last night. It was ok. Met some friends and well, chat a little. Saw Ms.Lim, Ms. Goh and Mr. Khoo too last night. And wow, news spread fast and wide. lol. I'm cool with that though. Those teachers are great, they concern about their students.

While I was at their house, Aaron came over and discussed something with my dad. But didn't get to meet him. Maybe will arrange a yamcha 'session' on Wednesday before school re-open. Then when for lamb chop for supple with mom and dad =p

Then today I drove to Giant with mom and dad to buy cooking oil and stuffs. Have been watching Fast and Furious for 3 times this week =p That movie made me speed a little on the road and get scolded. Blame Vin Diesel. lol.

Alright, that's all for today. Will keep you posted for more!

-Listening to Who I am- Nick Jonas-

X,
Sha

4 comments:

Sabrina Wong Adam said...

Drive carefully ah =.=lll

Don't blame my Vinny, love that six pack/pax? and his shiny bald head =p

~爱酸人~ said...

drive carefully loh...still a newbie but already start speeding..hahaha~~although sometimes i did it..:D

~Shasha~ said...

Sab-->Loving his shiny bald head. *Chu* Yucks! Haha

Gun-->I'm sure you speed faster than me lo newbie =p Be careful too~

~爱酸人~ said...

haha!so far 100km/h only lah on highway-liked roads..Coz car is much different from mororcycle...have to be very very very careful...

Haha...drive smartly according to the speed-recommended sign lah...aduh!