Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Semi-Freshy Back in School

Finally, I received the letter to go back to school earlier than everyone expected. It's a good thing though. And so, I went to school on the the 13th of May. School was ok, but I'm not gonna deny that wearing school uniform is HOT!! Oh My God, and the weather is so terrible. It's simply annoying.

I have to stay in Bio 2 for a while until the Ministry of Education settle everything. Started our lesson today. Chemistry is not bad, Mr. Raja explained quite a lot of stuffs. Then, I get to know this Chinese guy, Elvis. And had a little conversation with Ting Tao. Well, they are both quite friendly. Get to know this Indian girl also, her name is Lalitha. She's pretty quiet and pay 100% when Mr. Raja is teaching.

En. Hussin gave us an essay to do. Well, it was ok. Have to copy all those information like so fast. Had to stay back for a little while because I didn't get to finish copy all it. It is sad, I mean, no one waits for you. Then you alone have to rush, pack, and walk all alone in the corridor.

Things are different now. I no longer have the friend to go to toilet with me every 35 minutes. I no longer have friends waiting for me in the Dewan-Terbuka. I waited, but they weren't there. They waited, but I wasn't there. It's hard to keep up when you're on your own and different way. It's just different. Now, we're supposed to wait at the tennis court before class starts. Nothing is the same anymore. Life is going to get very busy soon, ah, very tired. Haven't get used to it yet. Hope everything will be just fine.

Oh, En. Ramli is such a great counselor. He reads me. He gets me. Oh my god, I think I should go more for this kind of session. lol. At least I get to understand myself better. I think from him I know what I want for my future. I think law is no longer my field. Well, can't wait for more counseling programs!! I'm not sure whether we need to book or something. But, counseling is fun, good for your mind and soul. lol.

X,
Sha

No comments: